Friday, May 23, 2014

It was back in February

I took my camera for a walk.

I went into center city Philadelphia because I had a form regarding my property taxes to turn in. It's a government form that proved I qualify for a modest reduction in the rate of recalculating the new property tax structure. In simple terms my property taxes are going up. Everybody's property tax is going up.
Fishtown has become a very desirable neighborhood to live in. More new houses and renovations and more new businesses to serve a growing and involved community.
I doubt if I'll live to see the day when an improved community doesn't have to keep paying and paying higher and higher taxes out of the back end of success.
I enjoy my camera like a good tranquilizer. My focus leans toward the interesting and the artistic. I get caught up in a knack and sometimes an act to get a good picture. The Penn Station underground concourse and the Reading Terminal Market provided the back drop for colors.
(click picture for slide show)

























     
all photos by roman blazic_all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment