Wednesday, December 8, 2021

My Two Cents

 Keep the change

I have my moments when photographing something or someone. So do others. Facebook is the place to get your fill of a wide range of various quality and topical photos. One aspect of all of this is now and then my eye (aka ego) sees things differently than the original composition. It's "looking at clouds" as I define it. i.e. "Look at that cloud...do you see..." It's something I've been doing for my shots for years.

I acknowledge that doing this falls in the "who asked for your two cents" boundaries.  I tell people that it's my genetic condition, creativity. No one has ever complained, not even me. I'm confident in doing this and the kindness of folks who don't comment because of my community stature. e.g. "he's not hurting anyone....some of them's nice." 

I offer you no examples because they're not my pictures. It'd be like sampling and bragging that it's my own creation. I just show what's already there, beautiful things. 

strictly entre nous  

words by roman blazic


No comments:

Post a Comment