Thursday, March 10, 2022

Doctor Who Meets Joni Mitchell

 Time tunings


I've been wrong before but this right isn't making sense

I don't want to be here but I don't know how to stay away

Something has changed and it fills my time, my sometimes, to many times

writer's block whispers to stop looking for what I don't find and become a new kind

the same as the other kind, like the last kind dividing my time, once upon a time

getting lost in keyless locks, speechless clocks, forget-me-nots, drawing lots 

pulling slots seduced by rumors, vicarious secrets, followers and seekers 

once it was them, "where or when", some but not all understand moments

I've been wrong before but this right isn't making sense

words and picture by roman blazic_all rights reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment