Saturday, July 23, 2022

Words With... Music

From then to now....the finest hours




"Now"

I don't know why I ever came
I didn't really know your name
these were the finest hours, chasing the sun
climbing steps up high so we could both look down
Now that you're gone....

I get lost if I think too much
my arms need someone near to touch
 these were the finest hours, calling your name
when I couldn't find you near your voice remained
Now that you're gone...

Can I tell you how I feel tonight
stars are shinning where there is no night
light years of light are in place
softly embracing your face
capturing a moment time will keep
Can I tell you how I feel tonight

I know things never stay the same
how time comes soon to be estranged
these were the finest hours, writing your name
daring words to sing out to somehow explain
now you're a song 

                 


                   

words & music & picture by roman blazic_all rights reserved

?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment