Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Norris St part 2

 Photographed 2023 February

The map shows a device was use to point out the area photographed. My freehand drawing, last time, drew a lot of comments and laughter. 

I start at the end of Norris St.

Moyer St
Aramingo Ave
Thompson St

Was the 2nd house also a store?
This had big flowering trees but what building was there?
The Butcher Shop
I barely remember this store on Mercer St
but I remember some of the kids that lived here
I always wondered what the mantle looked like
and across the street a different view
Almond St and the shoe store
the grocery store where loved ones once lived
the drug store
Livingston St and the hardware store
and on the other side
Belgrade St "Pieny's" candy store
Gentner's meat market
the garden front houses are like bookends
headed to Gaul St: I once knew about 7 different families on this side
in garden front's I knew two others (Sept.2022)
and one more
a good place to stop

words & pictures by roman blazic__all rights reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment