Friday, October 31, 2014

A Point of Honor


I enjoy walking the streets of Fishtown. Many homes are decorated in the spirit of Halloween with witches, ghost, goblins, jack-o-lanterns, creepy effigies, cobwebs, spiders and the such.
There was one home's decorations displayed that was made by the families youngest child. I could not for the life of me remember seeing any other home that displayed their child's decorations throughout the neighborhood. Maybe there was something I had missed during my walks over the past two weeks. Still, for the life of me, I didn't see any others.
These child's decorations struck me with a deep sense of honor. It is the honor of family togetherness. This made my day.
Trick or Treat!

story and  photo by roman blazic_all rights reserved    

No comments:

Post a Comment