Monday, October 18, 2021

If I Were A Witches Hat....

 ....sitting on her head like a paraffin stove. I'd fly away and be a bat across the air I would rove*

                                             am I missing something or is someone else missing something
                                             intoxicating. my inner thoughts about it all wish not to be
                                             alone. I juggle my lives, balance the distance as to what's near
                                             me. and my shadow is cast because the sun is brighter than dreams
                                             in the night. I often wonder if there's such a thing as spells


inspire me
set fire to me
lie to me

"Witches Hat" by Robin Williamson

words and picture by roman blazic_all rights reserved

 


1 comment:

  1. Amazing. One could read it two different ways. I never saw any thing written like this.

    ReplyDelete