Monday, July 20, 2015

On July 20th

It's not a lifestyle choice. I was born like this.

Horoscope
The Sabian Symbol for your birthday is a Greek muse weighing new born twins in golden scales. Your intuition drives you to find the true value in things, which allows you to weigh and present alternatives internally. Even if your personal revelations sometimes alter from that of society, trust your intuition. (Geez! Does anybody really believe in this stuff?)

On This Day
1951 - King Abdullah I of Jordan is assassinated by a Palestinian while attending Friday prayers in Jerusalem. (it wasn't my fault)
1956 - US performs atmospheric nuclear Test at Bikini Island. (my mom told me the snow was radioactive)
1960 - USSR recovered 2 dogs; 1st living organisms to return from space. (it's been said that I deserve that honor)
1964 - 1st surfin' record to go #1-Jan & Dean's "Surf City" (and I had my first drink in a Tiki Bar)
1965 - NY Yankee pitcher Mel Stottlemyre hits an inside-the-park grand slam. (while I had to deal with the same number of giant zits on my face)
1968 - Iron Butterfly's "In-a-gadda-da-vida" becomes 1st heavy metal song to hit charts, it comes in at #117 (I stunned everyone because I could whistle the drum solo)
1976 - US Viking 1 lands on Mars at Chryse Planitia, 1st Martian landing. (oh yea! Well, I was there several times before that on the Astro Plain)
1989 - 93°F, highest overnight low ever recorded in Phoenix Arizona. (what a night that was and no weed)
1993 - Fire in the press box at Altanta Fulton County Stadium. (and I wondered why CNN went off the air. Still no weed.)
2001 - The London Stock Exchange goes public. (I cashed in and bought gold. Scotland Yard is still looking for me.)
2005 - Canada becomes the 4th country to permit same sex marriage. (while in the USA masterbation remained illegal in seven states)
2013Fishtown.us was unaware that Episode ll The Annoying Middle Class would be published the next day. (I remain endearing to all these folks.)
2015 - I'm still having more fun than most kids my age.

it's a conspiracy by roman blazic_so write your own stuff



No comments:

Post a Comment