Saturday, March 21, 2020

Corona 182.8800 Centimeters of Caution

Doing it right

Deb's sister was passing by and decided to stop in for awhile. We were glad to have her here. We were most happy that she knew the protocol of social safe distance. Deb captured it in this picture.
It was right after I opened the door that I reached for my Stanley FatMax BladeArmor 16 ft measuring tape. Add it up. I got more than enough. I let out 6 ft . which satisfied both of us.
It just came down to her washing her hands before we relaxed enjoying the gossip. She had a couple of funny stories, you know, the human condition kind of things.
Yes. It seems to have come down to this even with your loved ones. It's best if we go along with safety measures as long as we don't drive each other nuts about it. #coronaart


words and pictures by roman blazic__all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment