Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Corona Car Corner

I never seen one of theses

Our journey into the Old Richmond also lead us to a surprise spotting of a 1982 Dodge Rampage. The forgotten trucklet found at Gaul and Cumberland. I got to speak with three different people all six feet apart. It looked like a Mexican Stand-off. No one, however, was familiar with this model.
I never saw a Rampage in my life. I didn't even know they were made. They were produced from 1982 to 1984 under the Dodge banner and sold about 40k vehicles before the plug was pulled. It also appeared under the Plymouth banner for one year, 1983, as the Scamp. I only remembered the Scamp by name but no visual.  It was Chrysler's effort to compete against the El Camino and the Subaru Brat.
It's an interesting read if you want know more about this car or (the worst term ever created) trucklet.
Remember to wash your hands every time you come back into your home. #cornoaart



 words and picture by roman blazic__all rights reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment