Saturday, March 7, 2020

Emoji That!

My story 


I was down the basement. Deb called me. No. I was in the kitchen.
"She just came on." Gwen Verdon dancing on the Ed Sullivan Show.
Me, I got a tablet video on YouTube. There's a VHS tape of the Last Minute Jam at Dobb's.
There's audio of the last time I saw Jane.  


before you can not go back, before it's too late to avoid war,
before you say I love you, 
to know how to leave.


I exhibit classic symptoms of the redundant man. The Terms of Service Contract agreement button had been pressed. 
It, in a way, applies to the daily three or four e-mails from Publisher's Clearing House. 
You too can win. No purpose necessary.


There's yet another high defamation video posted on YouTube
The sound cloud, its music, sees the night extend once again. 
Now, it's timeless silence in gathered pictures.
I really need new glasses living out my usefulness.


The urge creating a new chapter of identity. "Mars Needs Women."
Idle hands is the artist' workshop. Re-creation, "so who's gonna know," can emerge.
Creating the created. Prescription dark glasses from the drug store rack.
A kid my age hearing myself quoting myself....Joni sings.


You know it's never been easy whether you do or you do not resign.
Whether you travel the breadth of extremities or stick to some straighter line*
"Mars Needs Women." I landed on the Moon. 
They're all straight lines, intersections, interventions, uncontrollable intentions


New Profile
Facebook said "Venus Needs Men" 
To touch rather than writing about it. 
Emoji that! 

It's Showtime !
today our twenty-third year together, the canvas, the palette, the passion 

Ob-la-di Ob-la-da
"The Moon Needs Women"

troškimas šešiasdešimt penki

words and some pictures by roman blazic_all rights reserved
*joni mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment