Saturday, February 19, 2022

I Have No Meme....

 ....but you can sing (sadece sen)


I wish I could write fiction. That way what surrounds me becomes a different story, the end. But, my characters won't let me change it, change it to a story I can even understand. How far their thoughts go, no-one knows. These characters also shouldn't be sitting on my hands while I'm trying to write. (huh!) It's not polite and they seem to be as bad as me when it comes time to say.... (device introspection)

Who's gonna clean up this mess!? (device switch focus)

I could post another hint but nothing I actually said (device quizzical humor)

"Everything, every word composed..." (device narrator introspection)

And still those little things remain that bring me happiness or pain.... (device cue music)


comcept and most words by Roman Blazic_all rights reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment