Saturday, November 6, 2021

I Fell Asleep Sitting Up on the Chair Again

 This is the quickest I could get this here

A Four Word Pass

Friday night's like a car that crashed
aint' got the girl, aint' got the cash
I got the spin, I got the charm
as I'm greeting chickens sitting in this barn

That sack of corn sure made me think
it'd be so nice if I had a drink
in a cheap motel that's fun and fine
without a pencil to draw the line

and honey, you could always slap my face
while taking you freely by your waist
don't look for pencil or pen
that line's erased, so let's begin

now honey, let's do it all again
I really think we ought to be friends
you're prettier than chicken' and hens
so tomorrow night let's do it all again

let it all begin


words but not video by roman blazic_all rights reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment