Tuesday, November 16, 2021

I'm Glad I Bought a Pineapple

 It's just my way of conveying bittersweet

I wasn't lookin' to feel bad about anything or anyone but my sixth sense got me to look to the left when I should of been looking to the right. It's that my sixth sense was right. It tried to spare me, avoid me, from a direct view.  It's the peripheral view while passing that takes at least ten steps and not two to think it through like a color that's new to you that you never saw before. Another way of saying it, I was half way cross the street when it struck me. It was ducking me.  

What the fuck am I doing, pursuing. Nothing makes sense the moment fingers are for touch, words can talk, steps meet, eyes that greet face to face for the trial of real and denial. 

I created the evidence and the verdict is a moot point.

and now The Rutles "Get Up and Go"


words meaning less by roman blazic_all rights reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment